Blog Archive

Monday, April 4, 2011

What Goes Around Comes Around

The first post I did was that nobody should be scared while they're in the shower and a couple posts ago, I updated my readers that Cole still does this to me a couple times a week. Last night, I had the perfect opportunity to get payback and of course I jumped on it. He was in the shower getting his clean on and I sneaked in and ripped the curtains back fast (and loud because the curtain rings are big metal circles that scrape the rod and clang against themselves). I actually got a surprised scream out of him too, which is much better than my reflexive action of punching (I was prepared for it though). He admitted that I got him good and is now hellbent on revenge? I thought that my scaring him made us even, but apparently not. I'm showering when he's not home and sleeping with one eye open. I'll keep you updated on what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment