Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Expect Sleepless Nights

Yes, I was supposed to continue yesterday's post, but last night reminded me of this lesson. As a teenager, remember your mom telling you that she couldn't sleep until you got home from being out with your friends (yet, you walk in the door and she's passed out)? Marriage works the same way. Every now and then, Cole has to work overnight and I may nod off, but I never get a good night's sleep without him being home. Now, there are those nights and nights like last night when my dear husband claims 89% of the bed. His being 6'6" naturally raises this problem for us and usually it's resolved with a gentle nudge. However, last night, he spread out from side and side and couldn't be moved. Suggestions? If it's a choice between your sleep and waking him up, just go ahead and nudge harder. Nobody's their nicest when they're tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment