Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Guys Are Gross

Most girls already know this, but for the ones that don't, you'll soon find out, mwahaha. And for the guys that I'll offend (but know that I understand not all guys are like this), you know it's true.

For starters, girls don't scratch or readjust themselves in public (alright, sometimes we do, but we always check to make sure that nobody's watching). Next, except for one time in high school (and the girl did it on a dare), I have never seen any girl eat anything off the ground. How many times have I seen a guy do that? Many, many times and most of them, the guy was sober. Gentlemen, the thirty second rule isn't something to live by. If it's been on the floor, it shouldn't be in your mouth. Finally, they're sloppy with food. I can't lie -- it's sometimes cute, but Cole can't seem to always get all of his food in his mouth. Our meals always end with crumbs or sauce on the corners of his mouth or stains on his shirts. And I didn't even mention the competition or show of belching and breaking wind. You get my drift though. Like I said, they're gross. Acknowledgement and gradual acceptance of this fact makes life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment