Blog Archive

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gimme a Break, Gimme a Break

During the week, Cole is usually the only person I see unless I go to Zumba or yoga. Even if I go, he's usually with me and ends up being the only person I have a meaningful conversation with. When he comes home from his day at work, all he sees is me (usually sitting on the couch watching TV or reading). We've both admitted to it -- sometimes we get tired of seeing each other's face. Lord knows we love each other dearly, but the same circumstances on different days becomes so repetitious that from time to time, we need a break from each other. It's normal to not always want to be together in everything the other does. It's also refreshing to do your own thing and come back knowing that you were missed and missed them. When that caged up feeling starts coming on, split up for the day and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment