Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

He's Got a Fantastic Side Too

Like I've said before, I'll be the first to admit when I'm wrong (or in this case, when I haven't given enough credit). Cole read the written blog entries in my notebook (rough drafts to the actual posts) and felt that I portrayed him as a bad husband. I don't believe I do, but I did notice that I haven't highlighted what makes him wonderful. So, this one's for him.

In the past month, he's done a complete 180 when it comes to the laundry and cleaning; he's starting the loads and folding them all on his own. He's on top of the garbage too. He's recently taken an extra dinner shift during the week (for which he'll go to the grocery store himself). When I'm sick, he's there to ask what I need and what he can do. He's always given me full body massages whenever I ask him and watches my trashy shows without too much complaint. He listens to me vent and supports my decisions. He makes me laugh and is the first there when I cry. Most important, I can see and have no doubt that he loves me.

1 comment: