Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm Married, not Dead pt. 2

Just because I'm married doesn't mean that I don't want to go out with my single friends. I wasn't in Florida long after I got married, but I did notice that offers to go out stopped coming or plans often fell through. Sure, some of it was my fault and things do happen, but there was a trend. Believe that I have no problem leaving Cole to his own devices for the night; he would love to get rid of me for a few hours as well. However, with that being said, double dates are not all I'm interested in either, especially if the other couple bickers the whole time. It's a little tricky to explain, but once there's a permanent significant other in the picture, activities tend to change a little. This is why you want to keep your true friends as close as you can.

1 comment: