Blog Archive

Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm Married, not Dead pt. 1

Hello readers,

Sorry for my hiatus! Ironically, Cole and I got into an argument about the blog. Everything's back to normal now and so I continue. Thanks for reading! - Courtnee

This lesson is a word for word quote from one of my amazing former managers. Context - the manager, a co-worker, and I are working and a good looking guy comes into the store. Naturally, we take notice and make a few comments among us. The co-worker jokingly chides the manager because she is happily married. She (the manager) answered with "What? I'm married, not dead." It was hilarious, but also so very true in a couple of ways. No harm has ever come from an innocent look. Cole is free to appreciate good looking women and I'm allowed to notice good looking men. There's no jealousy because both of us know it's all innocent. At the end of the night, we know where each other is going to be.

1 comment:

  1. Thank God!!!! Cause I had WAAAYYYY too much un checking out guys with you!!! lmbo
    - Berenice

    ReplyDelete