Blog Archive

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Showers May Get Broken

No, it's not what you're thinking, perv. Yesterday, I got into the shower and cranked the handle to the hot side in an effort to get warmer water (as I'd done many times before without a problem). This time was apparently too hard and the handle that used to move from about a 0 to 90 degree angle now moves 360. I was able to finish my shower and I turned the water off. Just out of curiosity, I turned it back on...and then it wouldn't turn off. Just my luck. The sweetest repairman came out to fix it today and although he couldn't get it back to normal, it is turning on and off and is definitely better than it was last night. The part's been ordered and it's in working condition. I'll keep you updated if we (alright, I) break it again.


PS. I'm now paranoid to shower when Cole's home because he's still been poking his head in on me. I've warned him countless times and blew up at him yesterday so there's hope that he may finally stop. If he doesn't, I can't say I'll feel bad when he gets punched again.

No comments:

Post a Comment